Home / News / Drunk mum-of-two d!es in house fire after hair extensions catch fire

Drunk mum-of-two d!es in house fire after hair extensions catch fire

Tracy Ann Gardiner, a mother-of-two, tragically d!ed in a house fire in Tantobie, County Durham. Reports suggest her synthetic hair extensions caught fire, engulfing her in flames while she was severely intoxicated.

Drunk mum-of-two d!es in house fire after hair extensions catch fire

Passers-by attempted to rescue her, but thick smoke hindered their efforts.

The incident occurred last October when black smoke was seen billowing from the house. Despite neighbors’ attempts to alert those inside, the fire raged on. Firefighters arrived, but it was too late. Tracy was found in her bed, badly burned, and pronounced dead at the scene.

Drunk mum-of-two d!es in house fire after hair extensions catch fire

Authorities ruled out foul play attributing her death to the fire and acute alcohol intoxication. The fire is believed to have started when Tracy lit a cigarette, igniting her hair extensions. Tragically, her battle with alcoholism ended in this devastating fire.

 

About talkagblog

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

x

Check Also

12 year old girl commits s3icide after being bullied at school

Tragedy struck when 12-year-old Flora Martinez, a sixth grader at Keller Middle ...