Harry Brant, male version of Paris Hilton dies of accidental drug overdose at 24

Harry Brant — the flamboyant fashionista son of polo-playing billionaire Peter Brant and supermodel Stephanie Seymour has died of an accidental drug overdose, his family has announced.

 

He was 24.

The gender-bending bon vivant — a hip couture icon along with his older brother Peter Jr. — was found dead on Sunday, just days before he was set to enter rehab, his parents said in a statement provided to The Post.

“It is with enormous sorrow that we share with you the news that our beloved son, Harry Brant, lost his battle with addiction and died due to an accidental overdose of prescription medication,” read the statement from Stephanie and Peter Brant.

 

“Our hearts are shattered. Harry wanted to overcome his addiction and was just days away from re-entering rehab.

“We will forever be saddened that Harry’s life was cut short by this devastating disease. We ask that you please allow our family privacy as we attempt to cope with the loss of our beautiful, beautiful boy.”

Harry and his brother — frequently described as the male version of wealthy celebrity sisters Paris and Nicky Hilton were known fixtures at New York City’s hottest parties and front-row attendees of top international fashion shows.

“Harry loved fashion and was a trailblazer of beauty and cosmetic products for men – collaborating with a major brand on a unisex cosmetic line,” his family said.

“He achieved a lot in his 24 years, but we will never get the chance to see how much more Harry could have done.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved