Relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro might have picked up her cracked stone and moved on from the recent embarrassment she suffered on social media in the month of May.
The blogger had claimed that a house belonging Onye Eze, was hers and she got highly embarrassed after stories got out that she did that for clout.
She was eventually arrested and made to make a public apology and denial of her claims to the house, which obviously belongs to the China-based billionaire.
Today, she’s shared 10 lessons she learnt the hard way in the month of MAY on social media.
1) private life is a peaceful life .
2) keep your achievements private share only your dreams .
3) not every body who follow you loves you and many who don’t follow you can still love you .
4) too many witches and wizard here they no longer live in shrines they are here in the media behind there keypad.
5 ) nobody really care about you they just get entertained.
6) I learnt never to explain or prove a point to anyone again , I live with my truth .
7) I learnt to inspire people more and give more because some people need help .
8) I learnt to pray , pray so hard and start going to church .
9) I learnt to speak less, act more .
never to take people words personal I rather block them from my space
10) finally I also learnt how to cry, fear and talk to myself to forgive, forget and move on because Nkiruka……
My name is Okoro Blessing Nkiruka
Call me a survivor