
A 16-year-old pupil was arrested over a false bomb threat outside Paris, police sources said on Friday, as French authorities scramble to halt a week of bomb scares at airports, schools and landmarks.
The spate of empty bomb threats has hit a country on high alert since the Hamas assault on Israel, the ensuing war in Gaza and the fatal stabbing of a teacher in the northern city of Arras last week.
The teenager was arrested on Thursday over an emailed bomb threat in Saint-Ouen-l’Aumône, a town northwest of Paris.
Around 1,200 people including around a thousand pupils had been evacuated from the Jean Perrin high school the suspect attended.
No explosives were found following an examination of the site, and the teenager’s exact motive remained unclear.
Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin said authorities had made 18 arrests over false bomb threats on Wednesday and Thursday.

paroxetine brand name australia
[url=https://doxycyclinepr.online/]doxycycline 100mg without a prescription[/url]
accutane online for sale